[Zope-CMF] Documenting DCWorkflow, an idea

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:31:31 -0400

Bill Anderson wrote:

> I've been thinking about playing with teh DCWorkflow beta (alpha?).
> it occurs to me a nice way of documenting it for we the current users of
> CMF, is a how-to that build the same functionality as the default. that
> way, the examples can be compared with known behaviours, providing much
> less need for explanation.

Good idea!  (Using time machine)  Done!  :-)

Using DCWorkflow from CVS (since it's still pre-1.0, CVS is really the
only way to go anyway :-) ) visit a portal_workflow and add a
'Web-configurable workflow [default]' instance.  It's a
near-reincarnation of the default workflow.  There are only a couple of
changes.

On a related note, I'd like to "pre-announce" the workflow project
wiki.  Amos is writing some great docs.

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Workflow/FrontPage

Shane