[Zope-CMF] To CMF or not to CMF

Arkaitz arkbit@yahoo.com
11 Jul 2001 14:35:20 +0200

On 09 Jul 2001 23:27:42 -0600, Bill Anderson wrote:
> Another reason, is that through judicious use of the Scriptable Types interface
> in the types tool, you can easily, and I mean easily, make different types of
> standard documents, such as Article, review, howTo, etc. with little effort
> and easy searching.

Thanks for telling me about this! Isn't this something similar to
ZClasses but better ;-)? It seems to be really easy to create new types.

I have just a doubt, in the portal_types tool, there are two types of
objects that you can add, "Factory-based Type Information" and
"Scriptable Type Information". At first look, they seem to have the same
functionality, which is the difference between them?

cheers,
Arkaitz.