[Zope-CMF] Data not being stored

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:29:58 +0100

Things to check which catch me out most times:

- Have you specified all the fields as parameters at the top of the
  python script?

- Look out for rogue keyword arguments which overwrite the values
  you've specified

- Try removing the try clause from the pythonscript to see if there's
  any errors hanging around

- Failing that, use the debugger

http://www.zope.org/Members/klm/debuggingzope/#zserverdebugmode
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/klm/PDBTrack