[Zope-CMF] CMFTopics Q.

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:02:44 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, marc lindahl wrote:

> Because they're portal_catalog queries, they're independant of the
> document's location.  So it'll show any document in the portal that matches
> the criterion (sibley news).  The query itself (the Topic) is viewed only
> where it is (in the folder).  So it could make it APPEAR that your sibley
> news was all in the sibley folder, while it could be spread out (e.g. in
> member's folders)

Yes, I understand that the CMF is "me-centric." No problem there. I guess I
just have to figure out how to go about actually implementing the
Topics. How-to, where art thou? :-)

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.org