[Zope-CMF] File objects in skin folder

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:48:37 +0200

Hello,

I am about to "port" the skins for our new product from the ZMI into the
Filesystem (so it will be easier to set up).

We have 2 File objects in our skin folder.
Can I simple just place the two .jar files in the skins folder and then Zope
knows that it must create 2 File objects in the ZMI ... or os there another
work around ?

Regards,

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
[On some PCMCIA cardbus implementations] Who makes those
pieces of crap? And who buys them? I can understand it in
embedded stuff simply because the chips are simpler and smaller,
but in a laptop you should definitely try to avoid it.

	- Linus Torvalds