[Zope-CMF] relative URLs in STX

Arkaitz Bitorika arkaitz@euskalcom.net
16 Jul 2001 13:54:40 +0200

Hi,

I=B4m trying to use relative URLs in structured text documents, and I've
found a problem with them. I have a folder tree like
mySite/folder1/folder2/doc, where "doc" is a Document object, and I try
to create a link to "doc" in the description field of folder2 with:
	"The document":doc.
This renders to something like <a href=3D"doc">The document</a>.

So far so good, but when clicking in the "The document" link while
viewing "folder2", the browser links to mySite/folder1/doc, instead of
mySite/folder1/folder2/doc. Why is this?=20

In the html page, the "base" tags seems to be correct, pointing to
mySite/folder1/folder2, but the browser doesn't seem to care. If I
change the STX to be
	"The document":folder2/doc
everything works fine, but I don't like it as it is highly unintuitive
for the content writers to use.

Cheers,
Arkaitz.