[Zope-CMF] relative URLs in STX

Arkaitz arkbit@yahoo.com
17 Jul 2001 14:32:52 +0200

On 16 Jul 2001 20:04:56 +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Arkaitz Bitorika writes:
>  > In the html page, the "base" tags seems to be correct, pointing to
>  > mySite/folder1/folder2, but the browser doesn't seem to care. If I
> In fact, the base is wrong. It needs to be
> "mySite/folder1/folder2/" (note the trailing '/').

Yes, the base is inserted this way in standard_html_header:

   <dtml-if relative_to_content>
   <base href="&dtml-absolute_url;" />
  </dtml-if>

The problem is that absolute_url doesn't have the needed trailing '/'. I
have fixed it removing completely that piece of code, so now Zope
inserts the correct BASE tag automatically. Another way could be putting
the '/' after absolute_url; by hand there, it seems to work, but I don't
know if it would break sometimes.
Can this be considered a bug to be fixed?

Cheers,
Arkaitz.