[Zope-CMF] Create search for folders

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:07:01 +0100

If you search the archives, I posted some tips about altering the
Catalog to include custom, transparent criteria.  You could adapt
these principles to make them more TTW.  Basicallty, you'd need to
add some information about the folder location to each object's index
in the Catalog; then you could search based on this criterion.

See my 'Subclassing the Catalog Tool' news item on the dogbowl for hints
on the hard way of doing this; see the Zope Book for more information
on how the Catalog works, if you need to learn more about indices and
search criteria.

seb

* Yoke May Seow <yokemay@apdip.net> [010718 10:17]: