[Zope-CMF] workflow (public/private), reusing code, and separation ofpresentation...

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:35:47 +0100

I just wanted to shout "me too!" with this...

The content object should not let people get it's attributes if the workflow
state doesn't allow it. That should be the case with CookedBody() below...

cheers,

Chris