[Zope-CMF] CMF-CVS 23 July and Zope 2.4.0 Release WooHoo!

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
24 Jul 2001 03:19:51 -0600

OK, here is the deal, I figured I would give this combo a shot. So far,
mostly good.

Here is what I have had to do so far:

CMFCalendar
===========
  The install script is now broken. It is due to the change to
PluggabelIndexes, it seems. In the new system, addIndex now requires you
pass instead of the name of the index, an instance of the index.

I patched it rather hastilly, more as a test than anything else. I
submitted it (patch and all) to the CMF Tracker.

So far, that's it. :)

Oh, btw, I added a patch to the collector to make the default
personalize_form page check for a logged in user. If the Anonymous role
is detected, it raises Unauthorized. This 'fixes' an ugliness. Without
this, if someone is not loggd in, and they try to view their prefernces
page, they will get an attribute error, since the page tries to get
attributes of AUTHENTICATED_USER that are not there for anonymous users.
:)

Well, off converting Site Designs to Skins .. should have some for
posting in the near future (Say, any more skin contests coming up for a
chance at the new "Zope Company" T-Shirts and misc.? ;^)= )

Bill Anderson