[Zope-CMF] Returning XML documents from CMF

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:17:15 +0100

XIST looks interesting too -

http://www.livinglogic.de/Python/xist/

"XIST is an XML based extensible HTML generator written in Python. XIST is
also a DOM parser (built on top of SAX2) with a very simple and pythonesque
tree API. Every XML element type corresponds to a Python class and these
Python classes provide a conversion method to transform the XML tree (e.g.
into HTML). XIST can be considered »object oriented XSL«."

Cheers, Jon