[Zope-CMF] How to use already existing products with CMF?

Amr Malik aeamalik@yahoo.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 11:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a way to use already existing products in a CMF portal? I'm thinking
of keeping the CMFDefault, but then add products like YiHaw, S[Q]uishdot,
FSPoll, ZopeGUD to it. Is it viable? What might be the way to have, for
example, the links under YiHaw cataloged using CMF?

The way I envision it, anonymous users will see the default view which will be
a regular page without the leftbox (actions) and will have a directory, and
other default stuff (polls, various generic sections, surveys). Once the user
logs in, they'll see their area and do the "adding of the content" type
activities.

I'm new to CMF and still trying to grok it, so apologies in advance if this
is too obvious a question!

TIA,

Amr