[Zope-CMF] Registration Confirmation Problem

Norbert Marrale norbert@attira.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 04:34:18 +0200

I can't figure out what causes the blank line in the confirmation
message below between the lines starting with Reply-to: and To:
The top-most From: line is a mistery too...

The same problem happens also with mailing a forgotten password.
The  mail_password_template and registered_notify_template skins
look good, can't read Python well enough (yet) to see if there is an error
in Registration.py ???

I've replicated the behavior on both my local WinMe and the remote
FreeBSD boxes... Any ideas where I should look?

Norbert

Email headers: