[Zope-CMF] Dynamic Menu Navigation

Gomez, Uriel uriel.gomez@ccpace.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:28:42 -0400

I need ideas.  I am using CMF for my company's Intranet content submission
system.  Our Intranet has 10 different sections.  Each section has its own
content submission interface.  So naturally the menu interface will be
different and variant.  Here is what I need:  I need to design a dynamic
menu for the Intranet of all the published objects.  Two objects portal
folders and documents will populate this menu.
Is there a zope product out there that I can use??
I was looking at dtm-tree.  Has any one played w/this product??
I am coming out short of ideas.  Help, thanks.

Uriel G,

C.C. Pace Systems, Inc
703-631-6600
"Mathematics is music for the mind, and Music is Mathematics for the Soul."
- J.S. Bach