[Zope-CMF] Re: [PTK(260)[2] rejected] Re: Customise an already customised skin

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 00:14:48 +0100

The title of this got me interested, but th content wasn't what I'd
expected.

What I'd like it a 'customise' button in the normal folders that appear
under the skins tool.

So, someone has customised something into the skin1 folder, I then want to
customise it further into the skin2 folder.

I know it's only a matter of copy and paste (made less helpful by the
default view in the skins tool not being the contents one ;-) so  Iguess
file under 'if we had all the time in the world' and leave it at that...

cheers,

Chris