[Zope-CMF] behavior of CookedBody

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 00:19:40 -0400

I'm still trying to figure out CookedBody.... the latest is, I wanted to put
the latest news item in a table in a page.  So cutting and pasting from
news_box and newsitem_view, I came up with the code below.  It gives a
KeyError on CookedBody, name not found or not allowed.  If I take that out,
it works fine.   Confusing for me, since shouldn't the other variables be in
the same context, and therefore all found or not found?

code:

<dtml-comment>put latest news item here</dtml-comment>
  <dtml-in "portal_catalog.searchResults( meta_type='News Item'
                                        , sort_on='Date'
                                        , sort_order='reverse'
                                        , review_state='published'
                                        )" size="1">

<dtml-var Description fmt="structured-text">

<dtml-var content_byline>

<dtml-var CookedBody>

<dtml-var viewThreadsAtBottom>

   </dtml-in>