[Zope-CMF] SharePoint Portal Server from Micro$oft

Adam Davis adam@digicool.com
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:02:23 -0700

Norman and others who replied to this post may find a thread from the
cms-list of interest:

http://cms.filsa.net/archives/cms-list/2001/Jun/0008.html

While I think (as per my earlier post) that rallying people around CMF
integration with external tools is important, I also believe that SharePoint
addresses only one part of the 'market' which CMF does/could address. The
bad news, of course, is that MS now (with the acquisition of NCompass) may
have an answer to these other 'markets' as well...

-Adam