[Zope-CMF] Incorrect domain on cookie.

Jeff jeff@thecolemans.ws
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:47:15 -0500

Sorry to be a pest, but does anyone have any ideas about this?
I would hate to put some hack in to get around this only to find out later
that  I just did not understand something...

Thanks,
Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff
To: Zope-Cmf@Zope.Org
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 4:28 PM
Subject: [Zope-CMF] Incorrect domain on cookie.

Hi,
I have a working version of the PortalPoll Product tutorial (cheers from the
peanut gallery) ;-}
Now I would like to change the 'have you voted' test into a cookie value
test instead of on the URL.
Sounded pretty easy, but....
If I set the cookie in 'processEmbeddedVotes' DTML method the domain is not
correct, the poll 'id' is used for the domain.
In testing, I can set a cookie with the correct domain from other DTML
methods within the ZClass.
The only difference that I can see is that 'processEmbeddedVotes' is called
as a form 'POST', should that cause the strange domain?
Anyone have any idea what is causing this?

Thanks,
Jeff