cmf.zope.org gone hoarky (was Re: [Zope-CMF] wacky skin)

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 20:27:35 -0400

Chris McDonough wrote:

> I'd like to see this skin, but cmf.zope.org seems to have gone fuzzy.
> Any page gives:
>
> Error type: KeyError
> Error value: base_font_color
>
> Innermost method: /CMF/standard_html_header
> Name not found or not allowed: base_font_color

I can't repro this at the moment.  There was a spot, back around
6:15 or so EST, when the two app servers couldn't seem to agree which
end was up.

Ethan shut each down, blew away its ZEO cache, and restarted (serially,
so the site stayed at least minimally up).  Since then, I haven't seen
any of the "hoarky" behavior I was seeing before.