[Zope-CMF] Cry for help :)

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:13:52 -0400 (EDT)

Given the recent jump in activity level on this list, I'd like
to ask for help from the CMF community on two things (well, three,
I guess :):

 1. Please enter patches and bug reports in the "tracker":
     http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker.
    Discussion of them, especially to clarify that a bug exists,
    or whether a patch is useful, is fine here, but it is too
    easy for us to let them "fall through the cracks" in the
    blizzard of 30-50 emails per day.

 2. Please use the dogbowl as a resource for "backing" list
    discussion:  if you want to propose a tricky new feature,
    or work out alternative designs for next generation metadata,
    etc., please consolidate list discussion into one or more
    dogbowl artifacts, and post a link here.

 3. I'd like to ask for a volunteer to do a short weekly summary
    of CMF news items, to be included in the Zope Weekly News.
    The summary could include:

    - pointers to interesting threads on this list

    - new product releases

    - upcoming events of interest

    - whatever seems helpful.

    Ethan wants this from me by 5:00 PM EST on Fridays;  I would
    like to have the volunteer submit it to him, and to the list.
    We could look at doing a rota, if it seems to much for one
    person to do every week.  Please reply privately if you would
    like to volunteer.

Thanks very much!