cmf.zope.org gone hoarky (was Re: [Zope-CMF] wacky skin)

Kent Polk kent@goathill.org
5 Jun 2001 16:31:49 GMT

On 4 Jun 2001 20:40:01 -0500, Tres Seaver wrote:
> Chris McDonough wrote:
>
>> I'd like to see this skin, but cmf.zope.org seems to have gone fuzzy.
>> Any page gives:
>>
>> Error type: KeyError
>> Error value: base_font_color
>>
>> Innermost method: /CMF/standard_html_header
>> Name not found or not allowed: base_font_color
>

> I can't repro this at the moment.  There was a spot, back around
> 6:15 or so EST, when the two app servers couldn't seem to agree which
> end was up.
>
> Ethan shut each down, blew away its ZEO cache, and restarted (serially,
> so the site stayed at least minimally up).  Since then, I haven't seen
> any of the "hoarky" behavior I was seeing before.

It happened to me yesterday morning when I did a cvs up. I was
running the CMF fine, did the 'up' and restarted. I looked around
and didn't find anyting, so I renamed the CMF site and did a cvs
checkout to start with a fresh CMF filesystem.

I then added a property "base_font_color" to satisfy the dictionary
lookup and then I noticed that only NoCSS was missing base_font_color
(grep)

CMFDefault/skins/generic/stylesheet_properties.props:
 base_font_color:string=#000000
CMFDefault/skins/nouvelle/stylesheet_properties.props:
 base_font_color:string=#000000

So I copied base_font_color:string=#000000 to
nocss/stylesheet_properties.props and the problem went away.

Not sure how this needs to be properly handled.