[Zope-CMF] CMF Tracker

Kent Polk kent@goathill.org
5 Jun 2001 16:44:33 GMT

On 5 Jun 2001 08:35:03 -0500, Tres Seaver wrote:
> Kent Polk wrote:
>
>> While looking around to determine the source
>> fo the problem, I noticed that a few extra things had showed up in
>> the CMF CVS. In particular the CMFTracker documentation...
>
> Note that the "proto-product" consists entirely of *requirements*
> documentation at this point.  The product-to-be is intended to provide
> a migration path for the content currently stored in the collector and
> the various trackers on www.zope.org.

Not to worry (famous last words). I read all of it and was simply
trying to make some pre-emptive strikes while the requirements
irons were still hot.

I mentioned the two issues (creating new CMF objects in the
acceptance, and nested requests), because just this week I ran
across two other developers who were looking for those same abilities
in a web-based ticket-tracker system. Neither were zopistas, but
I think I've converted one of them to the CMF without him even
looking at it.

I just thought I'd give you guys fair warning that there will
probably be at least two of us hacking on it as soon as it starts
hitting the streets. :^)