cmf.zope.org gone hoarky (was Re: [Zope-CMF] wacky skin)

Andrew Sawyers andrew@digicool.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:35:59 -0400

Ken,
This seems a viable solution, since the change I made was adversely
effecting the dogbowl and any cvs checkouts, I wanted to back the change out
until we could rethink the solution (Thank You!).
I'm going to try going over some CSS information Marc pointed me to and see
if I can get a little time to make some corrections.
Andrew