[Zope-CMF] DublinCore & ExtFile as meta type in CMF

Geoff Benn G.Benn@ftel.co.uk
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 19:00:53 +0100

--------------CEE9C8012CB9037BC73AED35

Hi,

(Thanks to Tres Seaver for refering to CMFOptions)

 http://www.zope.org/Members/jeffsasmor/CMFOptions
CMF Options 1.0 (Stable) 2001/05/08 (including a copy of ExtFile (old
version ?) )
- compatible with CMF
- backup versions nice (as per ExtFile 1.1.0)
- var/reposit/a/b/name and number ( not so easy to work with ? )

But note the date : ExtFile 1.1.0 (Stable) 2001/06/05
- not compatible with CMF as it is
- backup versions are nice
- var/reposit/.../file name etc (can sync to database structure - nice)

Are there any plans to merge the best of both ?

Regards,
Geoff

--
Fujitsu Telecommunications Europe Ltd
Tel:  +44 (0)121 717 6441
Fax:  +44 (0)121 717 6018
E-mail: G.Benn@ftel.co.uk

--------------CEE9C8012CB9037BC73AED35

Hi,
version ?) )
into CMF 1.1 beta and currently believe that I need to add the following
into ExtFile.py (with suitable code in ExtFile's __init__ ):
menu.
into CMF as a meta type ? Are there any notes on how to add meta types
?