[Zope-CMF] Re: Working Offline :-S

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 00:02:18 +0100

Yes please! will you supply a sand-filter? :-)

Please excuse my lack of knowledge, but MS Outlook has a feature called
e-forms (similar to HTML forms, but sent as emails), do other email clients
have a similar feature? Is there any standard for this kind of thing?

Seems that would be a handy way to get more structured info... though plain
emails would be a great start! :-)

Cheers, Jon