[Zope-CMF] Shareware Software Registration Services

Vassilis Vassiliou abbn@v-share.com
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 19:29:58 +0300

Dear Software Vendor,

Our company Visage Services Inc. offers valuable shareware software registration services to many developers for the past 4 years. Being ourselves shareware software developers we created in 1998 a state of the art service administration system which proved very reliable and prosperous, due to its highly adaptable flexibility. Taking into consideration our very attractive fee schedule this could be a major opportunity to enhance your profits at a minimum cost. Please visit our site at http://www.v-share.com for a detailed description of these services and our fee schedule. Should you need assistance, feel free to contact me anytime.

Thank you for your time reading my mail.

Sincerely,

  Vassilis Vassiliou
  Sales Manager
  VISAGE SERVICES INC.