Personalization (was RE: [Zope-CMF] List of subject/metadata sets?)

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 10:45:32 -0400

My comment in the dogbowl disappeared for no apparent reason.  But
here's a rehash:

- it would be interesting to allow for a way to define explicit
datapoints we'd like to know about visitors (age, sex, etc.), and then
define a protocol for opportunistically capturing this information.