[Zope-CMF] CMFCalendar/Events

Andrew Sawyers andrew@digicool.com
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:05:31 -0400

Due to some overloading of the DC attributes in the original release of the
Event product in the CMFCalendar I've had to make a number of changes which
fixed problems with accessing events if a user is anonymous or a member.
The isEffective method was problematic, and overriding that in the Event
module fixed one bug, but exposed others.  The best solution was to add a
couple additional attributes and methods to the Event class; please CVS up
your sandboxes if you are planning on using this as content in your sites.
I'm working on some examples on how to use the Event with the calendar tag
until I can get more time to make the full-blown calendar product we had in
mind when I started on the product.  I'll post a news item on the dog-bowl
when it's ready so as not to spam uninterested parties.
Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Sawyers