[Zope-CMF] CMF Week in Review - no. 1

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 14:16:48 +0100

Thanks Tres!

We've definitely shot ourselves in the foot there, Seb! ;-)

I had a couple of ideas that might help - by getting other people to do some
of the work for us! :-)

1. Allow any CMF member to post news items, or links to the folder (we'll be
doing the same during the week, then compiling them into a doc on
Thurs/Fri).

2. Ask members to contribute -

- Requests for participation/collaboration on CMF related projects

- Useful outside links related to Content Management issues in general
(competitive products, news, how-tos, interesting articles, etc). We usually
get a couple of those a week on the list, but AFAIK they don't then get
stored anywhere for later perusal?

- New sites using the CMF (to build up a list like ZopeZen has), or requests
for review (i.e. "I've put up a first draft of my new site at xyz.com, what
do people think?") - which might also lead to some Case Studies in the
long-term (like zope.org has)

Seb and I can then compile the best of the week, along with the sorta thing
we did this week?

What do people think? Is the power going to my head? ;-)

Cheers, Jon