[Zope-CMF] Interesting outside link

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:24:45 +0100

* Jon Edwards <jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk> [010611 12:32]:
> > Then, with webdav, you can (1) drag n drop
> >shortcuts, and (2) you can tweak the registry >so people's actual
> >bookmark folder location is a folder in their >Member folder.
>
> Jon >> Great idea! A bulk import facility would be nice too! :-) ...I think
> the "Export Favorites/Bookmarks" facility for IE and Netscape produces a
> fairly similar output file, which you could then import?

No need - your IE bookmarks are already of the "Internet Shortcut"
type, in your Favourites folder on your computer.  Once the hooks have
been added, you can just use webdav to copy the whole lot across.
Netscape bookmarks are actually in an html file, which would have to
be treated completely differently.

seb