[Zope-CMF] CMF-1.1beta problem - unable to run at all

Andrew Sawyers andrew@digicool.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:20:46 -0400

Someone had posted what seemed like the appropriate thing to do for this was
to add the property base_font_color to the stylesheet_properties for the no
css skin.  I think this is appropriate, but was holding of doing it until I
could get some time allocated to looking over all our stylesheet
implementations; probably won't happen for awhile, so unless there are
objections, I'm going to go ahead and add this property to the no css
stylesheet and rewrap the body tag.....
Off hand, anyone know why this would cause further problems?
Andrew