[Zope-CMF] __init__ of DublinCore

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:00:40 +0100

Is there any reason why the following code, from the __init__ of
several CMFDefault Types:

  DefaultDublinCoreImpl.__init__( self, title, subject, description
                                 , contributors, effective_date, expiration_date
				 , format, language, rights )

shouldn't just be:

  DefaultDublinCoreImpl.__init__( self )

?

I ask because it keeps biting me when trying to extend the metadata.
Given the 'two-stage' nature of creating an object (1. create 2. edit
metadata), all those extra arguments seem redundant at the moment.  If
I'm right, I'll put it the the Tracker.

(roll on the MetaBagDecorationWeaverAspectDataTool :-)

seb