[Zope-CMF] WYSIWYG HTML document edit form

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:19:18 +0100

(Marc, I'm cc'ing this back to the CMFlist, in the hope others will chime in
with ideas!)

That's very nice! I notice they disable "View Source" though, so I presume
it's not open-source?

There's a few here - http://webdeveloper.earthweb.com/pagedev/webjs - (in
the Background section) many of which are freeware/GPL. I like the "Web
Color Picker" on page 8

Any thoughts on how to implement a Color-Picker? My ideal would be have a
form for choosing colours (ooops keep going back to UK spelling!), next to a
mini preview-page, like the diagram you posted to the dogbowl. That way, you
could see what the new colours would look like, before you hit Save and
updated the stylesheet properties. But I'm not sure how to lay it out yet!

Cheers, Jon

That would be handy...  have you seen http://the-light.com/colclick.html ?