[Zope-CMF] Portal types q

James van der Veen james@codenamefuture.nl
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:52:05 +0200

Hi all,

I have a uestion about the portal types wich are allways added to the =
CMF.
It adds the News Item Folder etc etc. but I only want the News Item to =
be
generated when I create a new Portal.
So no one should be able to add a folder a image etc etc. How would you
suggest I should do this. I guess I could set it at echt portal but =
since I
have to make a lot this is not the best option (i think). I allso could =
just
delete the other items in the python script so they will never be =
generated
but this doesn=B4t seem like a good option since I do have other =
protals on
the server wich use the other types.

I think I would want to choose at the setup wich of the standard types =
want. Does anyone have any ideas on this or has someone done this =
already
and could give me some hints?
Sure hope so!

Greetz,