[Zope-CMF] Various questions

Renato Ramonda renato@open4.it
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:49:37 +0200

Hi, I have some questions about the current CVS CMF...

 o When I add content as a member the file is created in the
   portal root. On older versions each user had his own folder
   under /portalroot/Members in which the files got created...
   am I doing something wrong or something changed along the way
   and I didn't notice?

 o The DCWorkflow tool: I think it is _Great_, but I'd appreciate
   a bit more documentation on how to create a new workflow from
   scratch... the web interface is cool, but sometimes a bit cryptic
   for me...

 o I'm going soon to put up a CMF portal for internal office use:
   which version do you think is (now) best to use? How long will
   (probably) be the waiting time for 1.1 stable?

As always, any suggestion, pointer, or RTFM is welcome ^____^

--
Ciao,
    Renato Ramonda