[Zope-CMF] How to work with topics?

Grégoire Weber gregoire.weber@switzerland.org
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:39:56 +0200

Hi Gitte,
Hi Tres,

Thanks for your prompt answers. I got it now!

I didn't realize that I had to switch on the 'Add portal topics' permission.
Thats why I didn't see the Topic button. Thanks for guiding me into the right
direction (the direction of the permission page)!

> ---> Gitte wrote:
> All these portal types (portal content) should be "handled" from the=
 portal
> itself.
> Go to your CMF site and login (or join if you are not a member). Then=
 click
> on the "My Stuff" link and you will end up in your member folder. From
there
> you can add a topic and set it's criteria.

> ---> Tres wrote:
> We have a known problem with adding "skinnable" objects through
> the ZMI:  objects added via the ZMI may not be able to find their
> "type information" objects.  (The source of the problem is that
> the association with the type information object is created only
> when objects are created "normally" via the 'folder_factories'
> route.)
Ok, I do not need this. I only tried it through the ZMI because I didn't
found it under My Stuff-->Add...

Greg

Grégoire Weber
Rigistr. 31