[Zope-CMF] get a members name / 'project' object into a member folder

Flynt rhess@bic.ch
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:02:31 +0200

Hi Gregoire

Just quickly, because I have to leave, to your first point:

Something like:

<dtml-in expr=3D"portal_membership.listMembers()">

brings you the portal members.

In the management interface of the your portal get the help screen go to
the CMF Core help and there to the *membership tool interface
description*. There are the interface descriptions.

--- Flynt

Gr=E9goire Weber wrote:
> =

> Hi folks!
> =

> I'd like to have a generic index_html in every member folder showing up=

> news items. They should show only the news generated by the member. So =
I am