[Zope-CMF] Uploading large number of files at once

Tina Poole tp1596@mincom.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:57:16 +1000

Dear All

A couple of questions from a newbie!

Is there a quick way to upload a complete directory of files at the one
time. I have around 80 html files and 300 images files which I need to
upload. It is too slow one at a time.

Is there any documentation on using cascading style sheets within Zope? The
HTML files use a .css file as they are rather layout intensive. I have added
the required styles to the main portal style sheet and the files take on all
of the attributes but ignore the size of the style completely. This is not
good.

Thanks in advance, any information will be greatly appreciated.

tina

MineSTAR
Mincom Limited
Brisbane, Australia

This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is
confidential information. If you have received this transmission
in error, please delete it and notify the sender. The contents
of this E-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not
endorsed by Mincom Limited unless expressly stated otherwise.