[Zope-CMF] Another CMF site to play with

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 15:56:23 +0100

I'll volunteer to compile a list, if people think it would be helpful? I
could post it on my member's page for now, but longer-term it might be
something for the CMF Dogbowl, just as zope.org has Resources and Case
Studies?

Our CMF-based site is http://www.pricom.co.uk/home - looks nothing like the
default CMF! :-) The content is a bit sparse in some areas at the moment.

It's powered by CMF 1.0 underneath, but we put a kinda "Layout Templates"
layer on top to generate the front-end that visitors see.

Cheers, Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Anderson [mailto:bill@libc.org]
Sent: 23 June 2001 20:10
To: Jon Edwards
Cc: Zope-Cmf; shane@digicool.com; corbet-cmf@lwn.net
Subject: Re: re : [Zope-CMF] Another CMF site to play with

If someone is collecting a list...

Well, for a site that looks very little like the default CMF install,
here is one in live development: http://www.immosys.com

http://bill.noreboots.com is another CMF site
and http://www.libc.org is yet another.

The first one is running the 1.1 beta at the moment, but should be 1.1
final (as should the others) within the next 24 hours ... provided the
upgrade goes well.