[Zope-CMF] Link user folder

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:20:57 +0100

* Yoke May @ seow.org <yokemay@seow.org> [010625 17:28]:
> Yes, I would like to stop the CMF from acquiring users from the parent user
> folder, i.e. the user folder on Zope itself.
>
> I've just created a user folder on my CMF and I intend to acquire/create the
> users from this user folder.
>
> Why do i need to remove the relevant roles (mgr, member and reviewer) from
> the user folder? R u referring to the Zope or CMF user folder?

I meant that you should remove the roles from the users in the parent
user folder (Zope?), if you don't want users from that folder to be
able to log in and use the site.  Or, you could just remove the users
from the parent user folder, and move them to a sibling folder, from
where they won't be acquired.

seb