[Zope-CMF] CookedBody Problem

John Puster john.puster@acymtech.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:53:20 -0500

Hello all.

I'm trying to get the meat of a document into a dtml method.  Basically, I
want a document that contains the main content for the front page of my CMF
(1.1 beta) site.  I expected something like the following to work inside my
index_html in the custom skins folder:

<dtml-with my_document>
  <dtml-var CookedBody>
</dtml-with>

I know CMF can find the document, because I can do a <dtml-var my_document>,
and it prints it alright, except with the header stuff twice...

I've seen a few references to the CookedBody method, and it seems to be what
I'm after, but have been unable to find any clear documentation on it.
After trying several variations of the code above, I am still stumped.

Any help or a link to where I can RTFM would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
john