[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.1 Released

Wolfgang Strobl ws@gmd.de
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:27:37 +0200

On 20 Jun 2001, 1:58  jimbo wrote:

> Is this the final?  I noticed the version is listed as 1.1beta.
> As I was looking for the new workflow doc :-).  Enjoy a much deserved
> vacation, and thanks very much for the effort.  I'm simply amazed at
> what you all are able to do and have to offer.

I haven't seen an answer to this question, yet.

I downloaded and installed the announced CMF 1.1 release
yesterday, but gave up after noticing that it still says "1.1 beta" in
the product folders (and in the respective version.txt).

I suggest removing the version number - wrong information is worse
than no information. And maintenance is a lot easier, too  :-}

-- ws