[Zope-CMF] Seeing what changes have happened.

Seb Bacon seb@jamkit.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:05:42 +0100

I guess what we really need is a well-defined, well-documentated API,
and a clear, visible process for changing it.

Actually, the API is pretty well defined.  If someone could write a
script which produces some documentation for the public parts, and
publish this, it would be nice (I've not tried Dieter's API doctool
thing yet, perhaps it's what is needed?)

The change process is probably the area which needs more thought,
although perhaps such a thing already exists but it's not visible
enough?  DC folks, is there such a process?  How could it be improved,
do you think?

seb

* Jon Edwards <jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk> [010627 10:10]:

--