[Zope-CMF] CMF for intranets?

John Puster john.puster@acymtech.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:42:47 -0500

I'm currently developing/maintaining my company's intranet with CMF (and a
few other non-CMF Zope products).  So far, it's worked very well.  I
probably wouldn't recommend it to a gargantuan company with lots of clueless
users, but I think it's perfect for small to medium sized companies, and
it's improving every day.

What are your reservations in using CMF?

-john