[Zope-CMF] RE: Zope-CMF digest, Vol 1 #621 - 20 msgs

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:57:23 +0100

> I got found out!  I meant to speak up sooner, sorry!

You can run, but you can't hide from Google!

> If anyone's interested, i can provide the product code - i don't think
> it's anything special.

I'd love to have a look, if you don't mind?

> It *is* nice to have email messages as CMF content - cataloged w/suitable
> metadata, usable in other applications, etc.

Exactly! We're using CMF to build intranets, amongst other things, and
having emails in there along with the workgroup/workflow/project management
stuff opens up lots more possibilities IMHO.

> Have you considered setting up a local mail-to-news gateway?  NNTP is
> pretty well organized for good perusing - and there sure used to be nice
> interfaces for organizing stuff...
>
> Ken Manheimer
> klm@digicool.com

Thanks, I'll take a look