[Zope-CMF] CMF for intranets?

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:21:03 +0100

Ditto.  We've developed an intranet system based on the CMF, using
topics, customised types, new skins and a MailIn to allow addition of
content via email.  In fact I'd say the CMF is more suitable to
intranets than website management out of the box.

seb

* Ben Riga <briga@borland.com> [010628 20:49]: