[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.1

Andrew Sawyers andrew@digicool.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:09:58 -0400

You can install the CMF 1.1 package anyplace, you need to link the
CMFDefault, CMFCore, and if you plan on using CMFDecor, link CMFDecor [make
sure you have the proper requirements for it installed as well (i.e. TAL,
ZTUtils, etc)].
So, for example:
1. I have my cvs checkouts (Products) in my home dir under CVS/CMF
2. I have my ZInstance_Home setup in the home dir as well.
3. I cd to ZInstance_Home
4. I type ln -s /home/path/CVS/CMF/CMFCore .
5. ln -s /home/path/CVS/CMF/CMFDefualt .
That should get your products showing up in the ZMI; let me know if this
helps.
Andrew