[Zope-PTK] Re: Broken feed from the zope-ptk list

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:32:54 -0500 (EST)

It looks like greg cornell at wwc tracked down the problem account.  I've
disabled it, and am testing te fix with this message.  I'll only follow-up
again if the problem is still there...

Thanks greg!!

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com