[Zope-PTK] Re: Zope.org feedback

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:36:27 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Muhammad Jahanzeb wrote:

> When I try to start the Zserver, the process gets aborted and
> the window closes without any message or so. Now even when I
> restore the previous file, it doesnt get back to normal
> execution and Zserver is not getting started.  Please have a
> word on this issue.

Are you running Zope by double-clicking on 'start.bat' on
Windows?  If so, try opening a DOS prompt, changing to the
directory where you run Zope, and running it manually, via
'.\start.bat -D'.  Let us know what errors you see there.

(Please keep the mailing list in the loop;  somebody else may
be better able to help you than I).