[Zope-PTK] CMF some basic Q

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@Digicool.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:34:04 -0500

On 3/15/01 2:54 AM, "Bill Anderson" <bill@libc.org> wrote:

> On a related note, is there any way short of a restart of Zoe to refresh
> the filesystem non-customized stylesheets?
>
> The ones provided don't expose enough (select a black background and
> tell me how well your h[1-n] tags come out, for example ;) , and while
> building a new one, it sucks to have to restart my zope server to see
> the effect of moving a margin or two...
>
> Bill

Why are you modifying the ones on the file system instead of through the web
in custom folders?  Whenever I'm doing any experimenting in skins, even in
something planned to go into the core distribution, I always do it in a
custom folder so I can see the effects quickly.  If it's something meant to
go into a distribution, I'll copy my changes to the file system after I've
tested them this way.

Jeffrey P Shell, jeffrey@Digicool.com
http://www.digicool.com/ | http://www.zope.org